These mobile presets are a direct representation of the Beba Vowels Presets desktop pack. The inspiration behind the desktop pack was creating presets that enhanced the summer glow, sunshine, and bringing light to your photos even on cloudy days. We wanted to keep that same energy for these!! There is a good mix of warm, cool, natural, and higher contrasted presets. While keeping skin tones warm, details showing, and adding depth, they are also great for keeping your phone images consistent with your raw camera images and giving them that “professional” look!
- 1.Open up Lightroom Mobile on your iPhone
- 2.Tap the + and tap Create Album
- 3.Title the album “Beba Vowels Mobile” and tap OK
- 4.Tap the three little dots (…) on the far right of your album to open it’s settings
- 5.You will then tap Add Photos
- 6.Tap Camera Roll
- 7.Select all of the Preset Photos (titled DNG or may be Blank) by tapping each one
- 8.Once they are all selected tap Add Photos at the very bottom of the app to add them to your album
- 9.Go to your Album to access the Preset Photos
- 10.Tap on your Album and Tap on the first Preset Photo (BV1)
- 11.Tap the three little dots (…) at the top right of the app to open the photo settings
- 12.Tap Create Preset
- 13.Tap the User Presets under Preset Group
- 14.Tap Create New Preset Group
- 15.Title it Beba Vowels Mobile and Tap Done
- 16.Title the Preset Name the name of the Preset Image (BV1….etc.) and Tap Done
- 17.Scroll to the next image and re- peat the steps to create a new preset and don’t forget to change the Preset Group to Beba Vowels Mobile Presets each time you create the next preset.
Password Unzip : Freepreset.net
If you found the link was error , please comment !!!