Five of my most used presets (essentially like filters) for Instagram photos. They can be used on photos from your phone, DSLR, or any other camera, but are tailored for iPhone photos.
ABOUT THE PRESETS
FIFTIES – designed to replicate the illustrated, saturated look of 50’s ads
NOON – best for iPhone pics taken in direct sunlight
SUNRISE – rich colors for all your golden hour selfies and outfit pics
SUNSET – a cooler toned version of SUNRISE
MIRROR SELFIE – designed to cancel out unflattering yellow tones in fluorescent lighting and brighten up your indoor mirror selfies
HOW TO INSTALL
These are mobile presets so you will need a phone and the free Lightroom CC app to install them, but you can also use them on desktop Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC. The Lightroom CC app is free to install and no subscription is required.
1. After you check out, click on the download links to download the presets! You will also receive an email with download links, which will expire 24 hours after your purchase.
2. Double click on the zip file on your computer to open it up into a folder full of presets.
3. Email or AirDrop the .dng files to your phone and save them to your phone’s camera roll. At this point, the photos will look like blank white squares, but that’s how they’re supposed to look!
4. Open up the Lightroom CC app and import the white squares.
5. Click on one of the photos in Lightroom CC to open it. Click on the three dots on the upper left hand corner, then “Create Preset” to save the preset. This basically saves the settings of my photo so you can apply them quickly to any of your pics!
HOW TO USE PRESETS
Keep in mind that like any filter, your photo will probably need some adjusting after you apply it! Feel free to change the exposure, highlights, shadows, and white balance to whatever works best for your image. If your skin tone is different than mine, you may need to adjust the orange and red sliders.
Password Unzip : Freepreset.net
If you found the link was error , please comment !!!