Double Exposure Customizer Pro
Create an amazing double exposure effect with less effort. Your only limit is your own imagination.
What’s makes this double exposure action different from the rest? Instead of accepting whatever result a PS action generated, this action allow you to customize the end result based on what you actually wanted.
What kind of customization that can be achieved using this photoshop action?
- Two steps action which allow you to choose two images and align with low opacity settings.
- You can use this action in two ways, with selection or without selection.
- By selecting an image before playing step 2, it allows you to enable background customization.
- Adding custom images to your artwork as you wish.
- Ability to reveal or unreveal some image portion that you didn’t wanted in the artwork.
- Ability to add images with common blend mode to achieve best result for double exposure images.
- Easily change background image & background colors.
- Quickly change blend mode from lighten to screen (One click action)
- Easily transform specific image layer. (One click action)
- Quickly turn off/ colors on some image layers. (One click action)
- Quickly clean background image. (One click action)
- Add finishing add-on action such as ambient lights, black & white effect, matte look, movable lights, HDR effects, sun flare and vignette.
User Friendly Photoshop Action
Most of the time when using a photoshop action, we will normally encounter some errors pops from the photoshop software and it stops us from working on the image until we read the instruction file given by the author.
We are one of the user like you too whom having these kinds of problems using hundreds of photoshop actions. So, we tried to make a photoshop action which will minimize these errors. So we created an action which will automate some process that require an user to perform manually before playing a Photoshop action. Below are the features of this action:
- Not required to convert to RGB mode
- Not required create/ rename layer
- Not required to convert to 8 bit channel
- Not required to paste image manually
- Not required to convert to Background
- Works with any image resolution
- Non-destructive action
- Well arranged layers
- Works with horizontal and vertical images
- Work with subject with or without selection
- Less interaction with layers. Just play action!
- Actions (ATN)
- User Guide (PDF)
Supported Photoshop Version
Adobe Photoshop CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018 & CC 2019
This action will only work in English version of Photoshop. If your version of Photoshop is not english, please follow below tutorial to change to english.
PLEASE WAITING LINK
Password Unzip : Freepreset.net
If you found the link was error , please comment !!!