A collection of different variations of Photoshop arrow brushes and same vector arrows for both print and digital media. Fully scalable and editable vector files included. Each object is in its own separate layer, this gives you the freedom to change the size, position, color, rotation or even hide or delete the objects.
Hand drawn arrows brush perfect for presentations, gift tags, print on a mug, wonderful invitations cards, greeting cards, dashboards and stickers, art prints and posters, packages, on a pillow.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 63 Photoshop hand drawn arrow brushes in file – “63 Arrow Brushes.abr”;
- 63 vector hand drawn arrows (AI, EPS, SVG);
- 63 rastr hand drawn arrows. High resolution transparent PNG (4000 x 4000, 300 DPI);
HOW TO USE:
How to install Photoshop brushes: you can see video – https://youtu.be/EWI_h8k0bfw
or make next steps:
- Open Adobe Photoshop;
- Open Window/Brushes;
- In the brush tab in the upper right corner, click on the four horizontal lines and click on Import Brushes;
- Find on computer unzip file “63 Arrow Brushes.abr”;
- Have a fun in your work;
- Be happy :)))
A vector graphic editor like Inkscape, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator among others is required to edit the vector (EPS and AI) files.
For rastr files (PNG) you can use Photoshop, Microsoft Word, InDesign and other rastr programs.