Travel Effects for World Photographers
These inspirational Lightroom presets were custom made by traveling Russian photographer Oleg Cricket. His unique tones and incredible moods will help you to reach the perfect edit every time, whether you are shooting portraits or landscapes!
Here’s a few words from Oleg, “I am an artist of my own life and like any artist I always remain dissatisfied, this is the essence of creativity, I think. Here you see the filters I proposed, I added them after numerous questions about how I achieve such shades and colors. I give you what I have been creating for a very long time, but I beg you to understand that with a single keystroke, you will achieve the same color correction, but above all you have to work on the overall composition of the pictures, the idea and the history of photography. So you can develop your own style. ”
Develop your own unique style with the help of Oleg’s custom-made Lightroom Presets.
- 15 Lightroom Presets
- Sun Effects
- Warm Hues
- Travel/World Photography
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
For more info on Oleg’s presets, continue reading below:
- Taboo | Vintage filter for styling portrait photos. Adds deep brown in the shade, corrects and levels the skin tone, adds granularity and digital noises to the photo to give a film effect.
- Dominicana | Vintage filter reduces the saturation of bright colors such as green and blue . Reduces range of colors to yellow and reddish-brown shades. Raises haze photos and makes it less contrast.
- Di Braies | Predominant deep cool blue hue in this filter is ideal for shooting where there is a lot of blue color, for example, when shooting water or at the beach.
- Jordan | Very light, warm the filter. Gives entire photo soft sand shade.
- Cuba | Use this filter for darker shots, it will give the photos a strong contrast and a rich red tint, perfectly works with the skin and adds warm tones to the light areas of your photo. Try applying this filter to pictures with interior items, newspapers, coffee beans, wood or leather.
- Movie | Color correction, which is used in most films. Contrast of warm and cold shades, suitable for portraits, since it smooths the skin tone and aligns the range of yellow shades. The light areas of the photo “colors” in light-turquoise color.
- Dark Rose | A vintage filter that designed to work with the color red.
- Africa | Ideal for photography at sunrise or sunset, or if the frame has a warm light sources such as lamps, lanterns or candle.
- Desert | Soft, desaturated filter for portrait photography. Warm shades, matte, and film grain.
- Wadi Rum | Dark portrait filter, removes the overexposure of the photo, softens the skin tone, removes the entire spectrum of shades from blue to violet, adds a little green color to black
- Film | Gives white a vintage light greenish shade and artistic “noises.”
- Lantern | A dark blue filter to import a cold atmosphere to the photo.
- Roma | A warm, balanced filter, suitable for architectural photos or portrait photos on the background of buildings. and orange colors in the image, add grain, and a little “noise.”
- The Sunrise | Ideal filter for bright summer sunshine photos or photos taken in daylight. Soft light, warm colors.
- The Vintage | A basic vintage filter, Oleg’s primary filter.
Password Unzip : Freepreset.net
The file is compressed using Zip or Rar format...please use Winrar to extract this file
If you found the link was error , please comment !!!