Take full control of your film photography by learning to develop black & white film at home, and then by digitising and retouching your photographs in Adobe Photoshop. Being able to develop black & white film at home can give you a lot of freedom and room for experimentation, and it’s not as complicated as it may seem! All you need is a few chemicals, basic equipment and attention, patience and precision when following the instructions—and you’ll learn to achieve great results and never go back to a black & white photo processing lab! I am Dominic Righini-Brand, and even though most of my professional photography is digital, I still love chemical photography and shooting with black & white film! I first leaned how to process black and white film nearly 20 years ago when I was a high school student and have been doing it ever since!
In this class you will learn:
- what equipment & chemicals you need to develop black & white film;
- how to process black & white film in the home environment;
- best practices for archiving your negatives;
- how to digitise your negatives;
- how to clean, retouch and enhance your scanned photographs in Adobe Photoshop;
- and how to save your photographs for print or web.
Password Unzip : Freepreset.net
The file is compressed using Zip or Rar format...please use Winrar to extract this file
If you found the link was error , please comment !!!